Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Position Summary: The Sponsorship Sales Manager is responsible for driving sponsorship revenues through prospecting, developing relationships, and making competitive presentations to corporate decision makers, then negotiating and closing deals. This position works closely with and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
On game days this position includes the responsibility of entertaining and servicing of existing partners and prospects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate sponsor sales.
• Set up face to face meetings with corporate decision makers through relentless networking, referrals, and cold calling.
• Work closely with the executive team and ownership to leverage current relationships into corporate support of the team.
• Making proposal presentations and negotiating partnership contracts for the sales of sponsorship inventory, media rights, media ad space, signage, and other personalized promotions.
• Achieve annual corporate partnership revenue goals and expense budgets.
• Work closely with our Marketing team members to manage the development of presentations, proposals, collateral materials and multimedia resources related to sponsorship sales presentations.
• Work closely with our creative team to create sponsor deliverables and custom in-game promotion...