The Fan Customer Service Representative is an entry level position responsible for a number of customer service oriented tasks such as answering the customer service phone line and email address, answering concerns and general inquiries, and also supporting other ticketing staff members in various initiatives.
This role is a full-time position with an entry level salary. Regular office hours are Monday to Friday with additional hours on home game and event days. Our business operations office is located at 10605 City Parkway in Surrey, BC.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Fan Customer Services
- Answering and maintaining the customer service phone line and email inbox
- Handling customer inquiries and general assistance with operations during BC Lions home games and events
- Unsolicited ticket sales – season tickets, flex packs, 3-game packs, single games tickets
- Collecting and maintaining detailed customer information and feedback
- Data entry
- Complaint management – collecting feedback and following up
- Ticket allocations and distribution
- Promotional gift fulfillment
- Preparing and sending mail blasts
- Assisting Account Executives in seat relocations and other projects as assigned
- Primary relief for receptionist’s vacation and breaks - performing general reception duties
- Primary representative to assist walk-in customers
- Personal daily accounting
- Assisting as required in...