MELT is seeking a strategic thinker with a passion for sports and entertainment with comprehensive experience leading digital-social marketing campaigns and consumer promotions. The Social Media Director will bring in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, analytics, key influencer seeding, and content management.
This position will work cross-functionally to drive digital/social plans with all MELT teams for some of the largest organizations and sporting events in the country.
• Lead the creation of social media strategies, execute and monitor results
• Work across MELT teams to ensure brand consistency for clients and meet project objectives
• Develop related project deliverables, contracts, budgets, status reports, project timelines and staffing plans
• Direct and inspire content planning, management, creation and tracking
• Create social programming against experiential marketing programs and events, as well as lead generation and research tools
• Manage and execute digi-social consumer sweepstakes including building out
promotional messaging, prizing strategies and related marketing materials in
conjunction with prizing and fulfillment agencies
• Brief Creative Team on design and concepts for all interactive programs and manage client feedback and approval process
• Manage and cultivate vendor network
• Implement content management strateg...