The VP of Hospitality Sales is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the daily activities of the on-site sales and service team to drive revenue and profitability for the Kraft Sports Group's hospitality programs. The position involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, improving processes, developing a customer engagement strategy, and working collaboratively with cross functional groups to achieve maximum revenue growth. The Kraft Sports Group includes the New England Patriots, New England Revolution, and Gillette Stadium.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Grow sales and profitability by increasing significant new customer sales and growing revenues with existing customers
2. Improve the effectiveness of the sales operation, enhance productivity, enforce policies/procedures and standardize best practices
3. Create a culture of success and ongoing goal achievement that drives the sales and service team to exceed their targets
4. Oversee and drive adoption of Customer Relationship Management tools and introduce detailed sales forecasting reports
5. Recruit, train, develop and coach sales staff to drive incremental revenue, client satisfaction and retention to achieve defined goals
6. Develop a metric-driven sales culture and identify sales platforms to support sales and manage incentive plans; create individual sales goals that drive organizational revenue, profitabilit...