• Responsible for the sale of Edmonton Eskimo ticket products, specifically season seats, subscription ticket packages, premium seating and group tickets
• Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in developing sales forecasts, budgets and prospect lists and targets
• Contact clients to make repeat sales of season packages, group tickets
• Recommend addition of new products and modification or deletion of present products to the line, based on understanding of customer needs.
• Manage and maintain prospects and pipeline effectively
• Attainment of all assigned sales objectives and targets
• Continually develop new business through prospecting techniques and outgoing contacts
• Ensure utmost in quality customer service at all times.
• Address customer issues/complaints in accordance with Club policy.
• Maintain up-to-date customer records in accordance with Club policy and practices, and report all changes immediately.
• Work with stadium operators and suppliers to ensure all aspects of service are met
• Provide ongoing communication and feedback to the Director of Ticket Sales.
• Prepare and submit all required sales reports and other related administrative tasks.
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences as required.
Game Day Duties:
• Work sales booth during games to develop new leads
• Coordinate with appropriate on-site service providers