We want you to join our team! The New York Islanders of the National Hockey League are seeking a driven, high-energy, highly-motivated, competitive senior sales representative who wants to further their career in the sports industry. Sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Send us your resume!
This senior sales executive position is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of full season, partial season and select premium ticket plans. As a member of the New York Islanders organization, the chosen individual will be provided a starting base salary of $40-$50k, a generous commission plan with earnings of $100k+ and excellent benefits package. This is a senior sales executive position at a major league professional sports team with a solid training program.
• Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, prospecting and networking
• Manage accounts in order to exceed established monthly sales goals
• Conduct 50 - 75 new calls on a daily basis
• Aggressive prospecting in order to generate new business relationships
• Conduct face-to-face sales presentations with potential customers
• Develop prospects by calling lists provided of former customers and self generated leads
• Establish professional relations to create repeat business
• Entertain current clientele and possible prospects at home game games as well as team and sales events