Our tours have performances every day and some double headers on the weekends. The gig requires being out on the road for the entire time Dec 2015 through May 2016. Passport is required as Global travel is possible. Qualified candidates will be part of a tryout process. We are looking for both Announcers and on Court Emcee's. Please send resume, Head Shot and Video or Voice over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties as follows:
· Perform as public address announcer at all HGI games and appearances as assigned with script and limited improvisation.
· Set up, breakdown, and maintain all sound equipment.
· Implement national, local, and game promotions/initiatives as directed.
· Issue media credentials along with media packs to all attending media and direct them to the Stage Manager.
· Perform as on-court MC for all HGI games and appearances as assigned with script and limited improvisation
· Implement national, local, and game promotions and initiatives as directed
· Assist with all facets of the touring operation
· Assist in implementation of pregame “Magic Pass” event
· Create and perform comedy improvisation (as approved by producer)
· Attend all HGI scheduled practices
· Load and unload equipment
· Duties as assigned by HGI office