The Ticket Sales Manager will be responsible for the management of ticket sales representatives with a primary focus on achieving department sales goals. This individual will hire, train and manage an effective team with the purpose of generating new and renewal revenue through season and individual ticket sales as well as up-selling existing accounts via phone, email and off-site events. The ideal candidate will be a competitive, experienced and high energy sales professional who leads by example, possesses exceptional customer service & relationship building skills, and has the ability to manage a staff while implementing a training program for the ticket sales department.
• Develop creative sales plans along with daily, monthly and season goals
• Effectively carry out sales campaigns and callback programs as provided by Director of Ticket Services
• Create and maintain the department schedule, ensuring budgetary compliance
• Create sales scripts and ensure 100% accuracy of information being conveyed
• Monitor, track and analyze sales on a daily and weekly basis.
• Prospect and qualify potential sales opportunities
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and outbound call campaigns
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Coordinate off-site promotions and attend events with the purpose of selling ticket packages
• Provide weekly and month...