An entry-level position providing WEB broadcasting experience in a collegiate baseball setting. Must be a current college student (undergraduate or graduate student). Requires ability to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. Comfortable interacting with all levels within organization as well as outside contacts. Strong time management and attention to details.
• Broadcast all 36 Rivets home games
• Travel to all 36 road games with the team
• Create materials for the Rivets weekly show through interviews, creative writing,
investigative reporting and research
• Write post-game summaries and press releases for all home and away games (72
games scheduled) and distribute that information to the media and update website
• Manage and update social media during home and away games
• Create content for social media
• Work with video production intern to create content
• Write press releases for many newsworthy items during the season
• Communicate with local and league wide media outlets through email, phone, etc.
• Prepare pre-game information for local and visiting media, scouts and coaching
• Assist local and visiting media during home games, including radio broadcasters
• Coordinate player/coach availability with media for pre/post-game interviews
• General pre/post-game set up, clean, and break down of the press box
• Assist in maintena...