These internships involve exposure to all aspects of golf administration including: membership services, handicap inquiries and support, course rating and measuring, communications, social media, tournament management, junior golf (JGAC), other youth program initiatives, and general office administration. These positions will provide a wide-ranging experience for individuals seeking to pursue a career in golf administration.
Each internship will have a dedicated focus from the list below.
Championship Golf (2 available positions)
▪ Assist in day-of tournament operations for menís and womenís championships.
▪ Assist in administering Rules of Golf seminars to members.
▪ Perform pre and post tournament tasks (course set-up, course marking, points lists, etc.).
▪ Provide membership support for tournament software and registration inquiries.
Member Services and Communications (1 available position)
▪ Provide golf handicapping service support to facilities, clubs and members.
▪ Provide tournament software support to facilities, clubs and members.
▪ Draft and distribute club and member communications.
▪ Assist with day-to-day member service activities.
Junior Golf (JGAC) (1 available position)
▪ Assist in day-of tournament and event operations for junior championships.
▪ Assist in administering educational seminars to juniors and parents.