Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Work closely with our coaches, players, and broadcasters to ensure accurate statistics
* Promotional events both during games and at community appearances
* In charge of recording and reporting statistics on a daily basis for all teams/games
Requirements for position include:
* Pursuing or completed an undergraduate degree
* Good organizational skills
* Good team player with a great attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights and weekends
* Knowledge of scoring/keeping a book
* Knowledge of using pointstreak (preferred but not required)
The season lasts January 20th through February 17th, with games played 7 days a week. All interns will arrive in mid-January, before the beginning of the season, or as soon as possible (start time is somewhat flexible). The internship ends shortly after the conclusion of the season.
Prospective interns must submit a cover letter and resume to officially apply to the internship program. Applicants should specify the position for which they want to be considered. Submissions should be e-mailed to Tyler Hughes, Assistant General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* College credit available upon request
* Housing is arranged with local host families ...