We are looking to employ a dedicated senior sales representative to drive sales.
IDA operates soccer Academies in Europe for student-athletes aged 15-21 who aspire to professionally or in College in the US.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills and be a consistently successful closer.
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Identifying promising prospects primarily through cold-calling
- Lead the Sales Team by example by closing more sales weekly than anyone else. This 80% a hands on sales position with 20% on strategy/support per below.
- Work with Management to review all sources of lead generation and assist with direction of overall sales strategy.
- Work with Management on CRM oversight.
- Role may include management of a 1-3 sales reps. Probably none to start but could grow to 3.
Senior Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.