Location: Chicago, Phoenix or Remote
Navigate is the industry leader in applying business intelligence – through research, data, and analytics – to measure marketing investments and guide major strategies and decisions in sports and entertainment. Based in Chicago, Navigate has measured the impact and ROI of hundreds of sponsorship deals and has valued billions of dollars in sponsorship transactions on behalf of brands, properties, universities and agencies. In its 12-year history, Navigate has assisted more than two dozen properties on naming rights sales through its Consulting Division, but is now launching a dedicated Property Sales Division and looking for a leader with ambition, drive, and vision.
Navigate is currently working with: multiple universities on various property sales and naming rights deals, including founding partnerships for a stadium, a real estate development district and naming rights to an arena; a professional sports team on its partnership sales efforts; and an entertainment venue with its naming rights sale.
Navigate is seeking an exceptional sales professional to join the team as Head of Property Sales. This individual will be responsible for managing Navigate’s Property Sales division.
-Manage and assist in the development of Navigate’s Property Sales division.
-Prospect, develop and sell naming rights and/or seven-figure deals for existing and new clients.
Please Note: this position is no longer available.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
· Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers.
· Work closely with supervisor and other members of the corporate partnership sales team to achieve departmental goals.
· Work closely with assigned corporate partnership coordinators to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing cross promotional opportunities.
· Generate a pre-determined level of new business revenue for AVP Tour and ancillary properties (e.g., AVP Next, AVP First, and AVP Academy) with special attention to net revenues.
· Maximize category yield in all major categories through the sale of fully integrated partnerships.
· Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements.
· Prepare weekly sales reports.
· Work tournaments and special events to entertain existing partners and prospects.
· Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, ticket sales, marketing, event operations.
· Other duties as assigned by senior management.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualificati...