New England’s largest sports and entertainment arena, TD Garden is the home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics franchises and hosts over 3.5 million people a year at its world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, and ice shows. Since its opening in 1995, TD Garden has hosted over 200 events a year. In 2014, owner and operator Delaware North invested over $70 million for a comprehensive arena-wide renovation to upgrade the fan experience including redesigned concourses, new concession offerings and upgraded technology. The award-winning state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 90 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, a multi-million dollar high definition video scoreboard and complete 360-degree LED technology.
Delaware North, TD Garden’s parent company, is one of the world’s leading hospitality and food service providers. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Sportservice, Delaware North International and Delaware North Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with revenues exceeding $2 billion annually and 60,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
JMI Sports is seeking a talented and motivated Client Services Coordinator to manage both fulfillment and a personal book of sales. This employee will be extremely organized, willing to pitch-in where needed, and very team oriented with a drive to provide top level service to our clients. The Client Services Coordinator works closely with management and sales as part of a "do what it takes" commitment to the client, executing on conceptual corporate sponsorship packages along with local radio, television, print and digital media. This employee is responsible for team fulfillment while also managing projects of their own, including outside sales. Must be extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This full-time position is located in Philadelphia, PA and requires occasional regional travel.
• Collaborate with property leadership, sales, and the University on priorities to support the property
• Direct company liaison for accounting needs
• Inventory management, including recordkeeping, coordinating activations plan timelines, and fulfilling assets for each contracted agreement
• Fulfillment for advertising, radio, television, print and internet components
• Management of game day activities, hospitality events and on-court promotions, including interacting with sponsors
• Work with account executives to assist with design and publishing of sales tools
• Support all property promotions and customer service e...