Nicknamed The Greatest Stadium in the World, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum has hosted college football, professional football, two Olympics, a World Series game and numerous concerts since 1923. As the home for Trojan Football, the Coliseum has become a symbol for University excellence and spirit. USC has committed $270 million to Coliseum renovations to guarantee its continuing presence as a premiere stadium well into the future, serving all Angelenos and Trojans alike.
We are the largest private employer in Los Angeles offering tremendous development opportunities in multiple fields and industries. The Trojan Network connects current and previous members of the Trojan family to create an endless professional network.
This support advocates work-life balance and employee well-being. As members of the Trojan family, employees are connected by the traditions and history that make us proud to be Trojans!
The Chief Business Development Officer will lead a dynamic and energetic sales organization for the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. This position is responsible for all revenue generation processes and initiatives, including ticket sales, sponsorship, and new opportunities. In conjunction with the General Manager, this position helps set the strategy and vision for the sales organization, and maintains an excellent communication framework across the various departments, stakeholders and the University. Additionally, the CBDO will be...
Sales: Account Executive
The Sioux Falls Canaries are a Minor League Professional Baseball Club, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The Canaries are a member of the Southern Division of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball, which is not affiliated with Major League Baseball. The AA’s regular season consists of a 100-game schedule, 50 of which are played at home.
The Sioux Falls Canaries are seeking a highly motivated and passionate self-starter to join their sales team. The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting to sell and service new accounts to increase season/partial season tickets, group tickets and hospitality packages. This position is a full-time sales position with a base salary and commissions.
● Sell Full Season, Partial Plans, and Groups for Sioux Falls Canaries home games
● Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by the Director of Sales
● Create and develop new business by soliciting new prospects through cold calling, external appointments, and email marketing
● Make 60-80 outbound calls per day
● Sell sponsorship packages for stadium signage, radio, web and print
● Fulfill group and suite events
● Game night responsibilities that may include: Guest services, will-call, assisting with sales initiatives, in seat...