We presently have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer & Animator in our Championship Management – THE PLAYERS department. With an emphasis on THE PLAYERS and Championship Management events, this position will help to define and maintain the TOUR’s global brands and visual identity systems.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 5-7 years of advanced graphic design experience; Portfolio of work required
• Exceptional design, typographic, color theory, corporate identity and branding skills
• Experience in all aspects of design, including but not limited to environmental, print, digital, website, retail/apparel, and packaging design, as well as video and animation
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash), Video editing using Adobe Premiere and animation using After Effects
• Understanding of typographical resources and font management software
• Knowledge of print production process and file preparation
• Knowledge of digital file preparation for social media, website and video systems
• Able to fully manage multiple projects from start to finish with autonomy
• General understanding of Brand Guidelines and how they’re applied
• Fundamental knowledge of photography
• Strong oral and written presentation skills
• Spearhead initiatives for growing the PLAYERS ...
Delaware North is one of the world's leading hospitality and food service providers. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Sportservice, Delaware North International and Delaware North Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with revenues exceeding $2 billion annually and 60,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
Delaware North Boston is home to the TD Garden and Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League. The TD Garden has long been one of the must-play sporting and entertainment venues in the world. Anchor tenants include the Bruins and the NBA Celtics, some of the most successful franchises in their respective leagues. That notwithstanding, Delaware North Boston has built a championship squad off the ice, court and field, as well, that’s dedicated to delivering first-rate sporting and entertainment experiences. Pair that with the commitment of the Jacobs family, which has owned the arena and the Boston Bruins since 1975, and all signs point to victory.
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for creating business unit strategies and action plans to support planned growth, existing and non-traditional acquisitions that add strength and positio...