Motion Graphics Designer
NBC Sports Group
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
The NBC Sports Group Creative Services Department is looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer to join our team to produce and create animations and elements for a new network, the Olympic Channel, which will launch in the second half of 2017. The Motion Graphic Designer will be part of a team that manages and maintains the look and feel of this 24/7 network, and related Olympic sports programming on additional NBC Sports Group platforms. The Olympic Channel will focus primarily on the coverage of Olympic sports in between Games, featuring live events, storytelling, and original programming with an emphasis on Team USA.
• Responsible for the creation of graphic and animated elements which includes network graphics, show packages, channel idents, sponsored interstitials, sales enhancements, and promotional end pages, etc.
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
• Must understand and translate the brand strategy of the Olympic Channel into quality design
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
• Minimum four (4) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Strong at concept & storyboard design utilizing current trends in graphic design
• Knowledge and understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Cinema 4D a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of HD, 1080i, NTSC/PAL standards and broadcast file/delivery formats
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong design, logo and typography skills
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Love of sports and Olympics a plus
• Willingness to work nights/weekends if needed
"Note: The direct apply link below seems to randomly have issues. If you get an error message, go to http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and search for this job using requisition #32816BR .- WIS Member Support"
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Five Traits Both Managers and Coaches Want on Their Team
We can all understand the connection between the world of sports and successful living. In the athletic world there are superstars, heroes, trainers, coaches, big organizations, little clubs, and many dedicated people working behind the scenes. The same is true for pursuing education, finding a career, and living life in general. The traits managers look [...] Read More