Seasonal Customer Service - Golfer Care
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
• Provide Golfer Care customer service leading to unparalleled, personalized service through all possible channels (phone, email, web, mobile, et al.)
• Deliver our “why” and commit to fostering and growing outstanding service
• Enthusiastic and pro-active; think quickly and solve problems efficiently and effectively
• Consistently over-deliver for our golfers while creating “wow” moments for them!
• Passionate in understanding our golfers’ needs and transforming insight into awesome experiences
• Maintain a high energy, engaging, service culture
• Participate in efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and Golfer Care are consistently delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• At least 6 months working in a fast paced customer service or call center environment
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com extremely helpful
• Strong team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience and empathy, and calm in potential stressful situations
• Ability to communicate with industry specific golf terminology
• Tech and golf savvy
GolfNow Core Values
1. Keep a start-up spirit
2. Find a way to “yes”
3. Care enough to be honest
4. Act like an owner
"Note: The direct apply link below seems to randomly have issues. If you get an error message, go to http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and search for this job using requisition #30125BR .- WIS Member Support"
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
4 Ways Technology is Changing Athletic Training
In the past, athletic trainers were known for taping ankles and icing injuries, but new technology advancements are helping give these industry professionals the chance to be a part of an athlete’s injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation process. Athletic trainers can now identify concussions, administer neurocognitive tests, perform specialized rehab and treat heat-related illnesses. Athletic [...] Read More