Revenue Planning Analyst
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
The Revenue Planning Analyst is an integral part of GolfNow’s Revenue Management team. The Analyst assists in the planning and forecasting of all revenue streams (trade, transaction, International, Plus, Ride, Toolkit, Sponsorships, etc.) at GolfNow by working closely with leaders from other departments.
• Assist in the long range planning, annual budgeting process, and monthly forecasting process across all revenue streams at GolfNow.
• Help translate revenue goals into Marketing and Sales goals by working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams.
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to bring insights into inventory needs in high-utilized markets, trade improvement initiatives, creative payment terms, unique deals, rolling terms, and a variety of revenue enhancement initiatives.
• Communicate regularly with Sales and Marketing leaders at GolfNow to monitor performance metrics and synthesize trends.
• Create presentations summarizing GolfNow’s performance to Senior Management.
• MBA degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
• A minimum of 3+ years of financial or revenue/sales planning & analysis experience
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems.
• Advanced skills in Excel and also in a reporting tool like Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 33596BR)
• Familiarity with the golf industry
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Four Ways 3D Printing Is Changing Sports Medicine
If you have grown up playing and loving sports, but taking your skills to the next level are about as likely as Stewie Griffin hitting a game winning grand slam against Chris Sale, you have other options to keep your head in the game. One of those opportunities, with extremely high earning potential, is sports [...] Read More