Sr. Manager Call Center / Workforce Analyst
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
With over 3 million unique golfers booking through GolfNow every year, our Golfer Care team is the face of our company to golfers all over the world. As Senior Manager of Golfer Care, you will coordinate a team of energetic, service minded specialists to deliver extraordinary Care on every contact. From the corporate team looking to book an outing next month, to the less technologically savvy golfer trying to book a single for this afternoon, Golfer Care will create raving fans of all. The Senior Manager leads and inspires their team to provide elite service rarely found in the golfing industry. It is Care delivered by golfers for golfers.
• Lead the Golfer Care Scheduling & Forecasting team to determine, through data analysis, the most efficient work shifts capable of delivering exceptional service
• Provide data resources to the Ops Manager and Golf Care Supervisors to drive their leadership and coaching sessions delivering our “why” to our Specialists
• Create clear and concise expectations, maintain transparent scoreboards, encourage and coach performance regularly, deliver accountability with honest feedback
• Encourage Golfer Care Supervisors in maintaining a high energy, engaging, servant culture, complete with specialist recognition programs
• Create efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Utilize industry expertise and business knowledge to initiate product development, addressing golfer needs and improving Care efficiencies
• Provide data sources to our quality program to certify a high level of accuracy and Golfer Care are consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• Serves as executive contact for escalated data concerns
• Over deliver for our golfers by creating WOW moments!
• Provide overall leadership expertise to make an impact within the Golfer Care culture.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least five years of business data analytics experience within an e-commerce-driven organization
• Strong leadership and people management with proven track record of developing and promoting staff
• Well organized with great attention to detail
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Tech and golf savvy, ability to communicate enthusiastically with industry specific terminology
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred, previous experience with golf marketing and technology products strongly desired
• Exceptional communication skills with PowerPoint and Excel proficiency; familiarity with SalesForce.com strongly desired
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, leadership and calm in stressful situations
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Why You Need a Walk-On Attitude For Your Sports Career
A stretch Hummer pulled up at the College Football Hall of Fame on April 22nd, 2006, inside was the top football recruit in the nation, high school senior and National Offensive Player of the Year, Jimmy Clausen. A press conference was prepared and ready to grab the attention of the sports world as Clausen arranged [...] Read More