Jr. Motion Graphics Designer
NBC Sports Group
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
• Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for The NBC Sports Group including network graphics, show packages, event insert and titles
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
• Must understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design
• Must QC own work prior to giving to Project Managers for 2nd QC - errors and omissions must be at a minimum
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Strong knowledge and handle of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job 34798BR )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must be organized with files, and must work quickly and efficiently
• Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Have an interest in the fundamentals, history and current trends of typography
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Love of Sports (particularly the Olympics) a plus
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Why You Need a Walk-On Attitude For Your Sports Career
A stretch Hummer pulled up at the College Football Hall of Fame on April 22nd, 2006, inside was the top football recruit in the nation, high school senior and National Offensive Player of the Year, Jimmy Clausen. A press conference was prepared and ready to grab the attention of the sports world as Clausen arranged [...] Read More