Broadcast Designer - Sports
NBC Sports Group
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
• Responsible for the creation of graphic and animated elements for network graphics, show packages, event insert and titles
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
• Understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design
• Ability to take a project from concept thru completion
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Requires advanced typography, 2D/3D animation skills using After Effects and Cinema 4D, Adobe PS & AI.
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 29635)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Strong at concept & storyboard design
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating
• Strong design, logo and typography skills
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
• Strong presentation and communication skill
• Love of Sports a plus
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Why You Need a Walk-On Attitude For Your Sports Career
A stretch Hummer pulled up at the College Football Hall of Fame on April 22nd, 2006, inside was the top football recruit in the nation, high school senior and National Offensive Player of the Year, Jimmy Clausen. A press conference was prepared and ready to grab the attention of the sports world as Clausen arranged [...] Read More