Director, Digital Marketing Analysis & Research
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
We seek a highly-motivated, analytical and detail-oriented individual to be responsible for the constant and consistent gathering, synthesis and analysis of user data as it relates to conversion across our marketing campaigns, web and mobile products. The Director, Digital Marketing Analysis & Research will focus on our customer behavior and be responsible for improving performance of all marketing campaigns by providing compelling data-driven insights and eCommerce-focused recommendations.
The Director, Digital Marketing Analysis & Research will partner with teams across the organization, including brand, technology, product, sales and revenue to devise and implement measurement plans, report on campaign and product performance, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations that ultimately lead to increased conversion.
• Identify growth opportunities by analyzing user behavior, navigation patterns, page performance and conversion funnels for all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Lead the development and execution of a conversion rate optimization strategy with a goal of creating conversion rate and revenue lift across our marketing campaigns, websites and products.
• Provide data-driven insights to increase overall site conversion, improve performance and customer experience.
• Lead the vetting, selection and integration of an A/B and multivariate testing platform, and other platforms as needed, in addition to managing the ongoing relationship.
• Play a lead role in developing hypotheses and test plans for A/B and multivariate tests and subsequent analysis.
• Based on testing and analysis make recommendations that will impact both the e-commerce business and overall strategic direction of campaigns and mobile and web products.
• Collect and analyze user data across products to understand key decision points, triggers and conversion blockers.
• Lead the relationship with research partners to develop and deliver consistent quantitative and qualitative research plans.
• Partner with the Strategic Insights & Analytical team to establish dashboard and reporting standards for product and campaign conversion tracking, focused on KPIs (sales, traffic, conversion, etc.)
• Communicate to both peers and executive leadership opportunities for site and app improvements and drive those recommendations forward to implementation.
• Stay mindful not only of new developments/strategies in analytics, but also on competitor and industry trends.
• Other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree required, Preferred in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Math or related degree.
• 5 - 7 years of relevant web analytics experience
• Expert knowledge of Google Analytics tagging and implementation is required. Experience with Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills – ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical recommendations
• Knowledge of digital marketing initiatives is required (Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Display) and a strong understanding of marketing channels.
• Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or DOMO is preferred
• Familiarity with data programming languages such as SQL is a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously and setting priorities with minimal supervision
• Work well in fast paced, team oriented environment
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics.
"Note: The direct apply link below seems to randomly have issues. If you get an error message, go to http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and search for this job using requisition # 35138BR.- WIS Member Support"
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Earn The Masters Degree Sports Employers Respect
Each calendar year U.S. colleges and universities award approximately 1.8 million bachelor’s degrees, an artful piece of paper delivered with a handshake and framed for a lifetime spent on parent’s walls. But after the handshake, most in graduating glory begin to hear the clock ticking in their head. Like a stopwatch racing towards zero, the [...] Read More