Manager, Partner Care - GolfNow - Orlando
NBC Sports Group
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
Our Partner Care Manager drives loyalty by assuring the Partner Cares team delivers timely, efficient and high quality Care on GolfNow technology products to over 8,000 Partner golf courses world-wide. As Partner Care Manager, you will lead a team of energetic, service minded specialists in delivering extraordinary Care on every contact and an elite service rarely found in the golfing industry.
• Recruits, hires, trains and coaches a large group of Partner Care Specialists
• Coach Partner Care Specialists in leadership skills; delivering our “why” and committing to the personal development of our next leaders
• Create clear and concise expectations, maintain transparent scoreboards, encourage and coach performance, deliver accountability with honest feedback
• Maintain a high energy, engaging, servant culture, complete with specialist recognition programs
• Create and execute efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely implementation and support
• Maximize utilization of internal and external resources
• Initiate a quality program to certify a high level of care is consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• Utilize industry expertise to initiate product development, addressing customer needs and improving implementation and support efficiencies
• Well versed in all Partner Care operations as you may have teams focused in areas such as Implementation, Support, Websites, Interfaces, or Inventory
• Bachelor’s degree and customer service experience preferred
• Experience with WordPress, graphic design and HTML preferred
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:35373BR)
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Well organized with great attention to detail
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, leadership and calm in stressful situations
• Tech and golf savvy, ability to communicate enthusiastically with industry specific terminology
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
How Data Analytics Helps Coaches in Planning
Before data entered sports, all coaches had in terms of statistical reporting was who played, who scored and who didn’t. This, by and large, was the basis on which players on any particular sport were evaluated. Decisions about who to play, draft, coach or develop were being made with a “gut” feeling or adhering to [...] Read More