Sr. Marketing Manager
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Instruction will support Golf Channel’s instruction business. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of and passion for golf, have experience in the digital space, be an innovator and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Lead integration efforts that support our instruction product. This includes content creation and promotion across all facets of our business, including: Production / On-Air, Digital Editorial, Marketing / Integration and GolfNow.
• Partner with Golf Channel Email & SEO teams to optimize these efforts to support our instruction business.
• Work closely with Golf Channel Digital Product & Development teams to ensure website functionality is optimized and projects move forward in a timely manner.
• Oversee our social medial presence to drive awareness and conversion for our instruction business. This includes ideating new ways to reach our customers on social platforms and actively posting on our key platforms (Facebook & Twitter).
• Manage marking campaigns for our instruction products, partnering closely with the Marketing Communications team on key efforts throughout the year and ensuring creative is delivered on time.
• Manage monthly brand audits of our partner efforts and websites to ensure all Golf Channel brand guidelines are consistently met.
• Track engagement metrics across all marketing platforms and adjust efforts as needed to drive traffic / conversion goals.
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms
• Strong written and communication skills
• Knowledge of golf and golf industry and passion for the game a must
• Attention to detail
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:35381BR)
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Flexibility to work with varying hours, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• College Degree in Marketing or related field strongly preferred
• Experience working with WordPress and Google Analytics a plus
• Works well in a fast-paced, team orientated environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
How Data Analytics Helps Coaches in Planning
Before data entered sports, all coaches had in terms of statistical reporting was who played, who scored and who didn’t. This, by and large, was the basis on which players on any particular sport were evaluated. Decisions about who to play, draft, coach or develop were being made with a “gut” feeling or adhering to [...] Read More