Account Executive - Bethesda
NBC Sports Group
Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
• Generate ad sales revenue through integrated, multiplatform sponsorship packages on CSN Mid Atlantic and csnmidatlantic.com
• Linear portfolio includes inventory in the Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Washington Redskins, 106.7 Sports Junkies simulcast as well as other programming
• Digital portfolio includes NBA Streaming, NHL Streaming, video and banner advertising on csnmidatlantic.com
• Create, present and negotiate customized sponsorship presentations to prospective advertisers
• Entertain clients at events that extend beyond traditional work hours
• Achieve quarterly/yearly TV & Digital sales goals
• Perform other related duties as required
• BA/BS degree required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to develop relationships with clients and co-workers
• Work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays on occasion
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Prefer a minimum of two years of experience in media sales. Background in television, radio, sports marketing and/or Digital sales strongly preferred
"Note: The direct apply link below seems to randomly have issues. If you get an error message, go to http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and search for this job using requisition # 35682BR- WIS Member Support"
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Why The “Battle of the Sexes” Was About More Than Tennis
Women have been fighting for equal rights and equal pay for decades. Many believe one of the first instances of social change in women’s sports was the tennis match between Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King in 1973. Riggs challenged King to a match with a $100,000 prize, the “Battle of the Sexes” match became [...] Read More