Digital Sales Producer
NBC Sports Group
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
This is a project / limited term position with an estimated end date of March 2018, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The successful candidate will report to the NBC Sports affiliate digital manager ahead of and during the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Games. NBC affiliate stations receive local sales inventory within the digital platforms of NBC Olympics, including local commercials in the NBC Olympics live streams, as well as display and pre-roll creative on the NBCOlympics.com site.
The position will serve as the NBC Sports digital sales contact for NBC affiliate stations for their 2018 Olympics sales campaigns.
• Support affiliate sales staffs in the lead-up to the Olympics; provide information regarding the NBC Olympics affiliate digital inventory/avails, deliver historical data, answer sales rules and guidelines questions, leverage local sales opportunities, etc.
• Coordinate between the affiliate sales staffs and the NBC ad solutions team during the trafficking process; support the affiliate sales staffs in the process of inputting campaign details and submitting creative
• Review and QA creative that is submitted by the affiliates, and ensure it adheres to the Olympic digital sales rules before it is distributed to the NBC ad solutions team
• Transcode pre-roll and mid-roll video that is submitted by the affiliates
• Work with NBC Affiliate Marketing Team to deliver Olympic promotional assets to affiliates
• During the Olympics, serve as the NBC Sports digital contact, coordinating between the affiliate sales staffs and the NBC ad solutions team; assist in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with local inventory on desktop, mobile, tablet and connected television platforms
• Depending on workload, may be called on for a few editorial tasks during the Olympics (i.e. publishing affiliate video packages)
• Following the Olympics, will work with the analytics team and be responsible for producing reports for each affiliate that document their metrics during the Olympics (i.e. sales campaign results, unique visitors to the NBC Olympics live streams from the local markets, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum (1) one year experience in digital media, preferably with digital sales operations or marketing experience
• Experience with project management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Familiarity with ad-serving systems (i.e. Freewheel), HTML, Flash and web publishing tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
• Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
• Maintain a professional demeanour while representing NBC Sports and Olympics
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional night and weekend hours in the pre-Olympic period and long hours during the Olympics.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #36715BR: )
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong attention to detail is essential for project
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute under deadline pressure
• Ability to take direction and adapt to changing environment, working independently and collaboratively
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
7 Careers Fans of Winter Sports Should Consider
If you turn your passion into your career, you won’t work a day in your life – so the wisdom goes. If you’re a winter sports fan, there are a number of jobs you could consider which will combine your interest with a way to earn a living. Get your gear in order and take [...] Read More