Sales Care Specialist
The Golf Channel
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
Ours is a fast growing team of vibrant and passionate people focused on creating raving fans for golf and for GolfNow. By uniting golfers with their passion and addressing any and all challenges they face in booking their tee times, our team is committed to redefining golfer care on a grand scale.
Do you think you have what it takes to create GolfNow raving fans and facilitate the booking of every round of golf, everywhere? Are you willing to move to the intersection of golf and technology? If your answer is “yes,” then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
With over 3 million unique golfers booking through GolfNow every year, our Golfer Care Team will become the face of our company to our fellow golfers all over the world. As a GolfNow Golfer Care Specialist, you will deliver extraordinary service with a personal connection to every single golfer you touch. From the traveling golfer looking to schedule a tee time next month, to the technologically challenged golfer hoping to book a single for this afternoon, the Golfer Care Specialist will create raving fans by providing exemplary service.
If you have a desire to help others satisfy their hunger to play more of the game they love, this position may be the right opportunity at the right time with the right company for you. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated customer service and sales focused individual with excellent time management skills in a fast paced environment.
• Use consultative sales approach to help Golfers make tee time reservations and cross sell/upsell based on Golfers’ needs
• Establish meaningful connections with new and returning Golfers through phone and chat and assist them with booking tee times
• Provide Golfer Care that leads to unparalleled, personalized service through all possible channels (phone, email, web, mobile, et al.)
• Perform outbound follow-up sales calls with Golfers
• Deliver our “why” and commit to fostering and growing outstanding service
• Achieve personal objectives related to monthly sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and additional metrics as provided
• Enthusiastic and pro-active; think quickly and solve problems efficiently and effectively
• Consistently over-deliver for our golfers while creating “wow” moments for them!
• Passionate in understanding our golfers’ needs and transforming insight into awesome experiences
• Maintain a high energy, engaging, service/sales culture
• Participate in efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and Golfer Care are consistently delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• Develop expertise regarding products available on GolfNow
• High school diploma or GED
• 6 month’s experience in a fast paced customer service experience or call center environment
• 6 month’s sales experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
• Strong computer skills
• Strong team player
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasker and problem solving skills
• Experience in an e-commerce setting preferred
• Tech and golf savvy, ability to communicate enthusiastically with industry specific terminology
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com extremely helpful
GolfNow Golfer Care Core Values
1. Be a Team Player
2. Exude Passion
3. Become Innovative
4. Demonstrate Integrity
5. Maintain an Optimistic Mindset
6. Radiate Excellence
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Behind the Scenes Working at the NHL – Work in Sports Podcast e029
Behind the Scenes Working at the NHL – Chris Wojcik NHL Director of Event Communication and Player Relations Hi everybody I’m Brian Clapp Director of Content for WorkinSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast. When I first broke into the sports media, way back in 1996, I was 100% behind the scenes as [...] Read More