Implementationist - EG
NBC Sports Group
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
Qualifications/RequirementsBasic Qualifications Minimum of 1 year experience (including Internships) in a fast paced corporate environment Must have experience working in a team oriented environment
- Reporting to the Course Sales Managers, this position will be responsible for daily operations and systems support for golf course partners and GN Plus specialists.
- The GolfNow Plus Implementationist day-to-day responsibilities
- Initial touch base with GN Plus client, which includes collecting social media credentials and applying auto-pricing to all online inventory
- Respond to inbound correspondence, both through email and by phone, from course partners related to the onboarding of GolfNow Plus on an as needed basis
- Become an expert in use of GolfNow Central, GolfNow's management software that powers the tee time inventory and information provided on GolfNow.com
- Become an expert in use of GolfNow Plus local brand management tool, GolfNow's software that analyzes chatter, reviews and search for golf courses
- Completing the creation of GolfNow Plus client's communication center within Salesforce, which includes connecting social media platforms and updating account page information
- Responding to golfer reviews on the client's behalf
- Completing onboarding process within a 96 hour window
- Conduct hand-off call between client and GolfNow Plus specialist team
Additional Job Requirements
Self-starter and extremely detailed oriented
Strong team player
Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
We’re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, we’ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
How To Nail Your Summer Sports Internship – Work in Sports podcast e092
Listen in We’re Digging Deep into Your Approach for Your Summer Sports Internship Hi everybody, I’m Brian Clapp Director of Content for WorkinSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast – Quick update, this past Wednesday after releasing our latest podcast with Dr. Samuel Todd a researcher on the subject of sports job seekers, [...] Read More