NBC Sports Group
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full Time
Back to Jobs
GolfNow is hiring a highly qualified and motivated systems analyst to work with business users, stakeholders, and technical teams to ensure that the business-to-business systems are stable and continuously evolving. Together with project steakholders you will ensure a high quality of service to our consumers and business partners.
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process and system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Work with a ticketing system to track, categorize, and prioritize defects, enhancements and training needs for the business and consumers. Providing consistent and frequent updates about product defects and enhancements, etc.
- Identifies high priority needs, captures those needs as requirements / user stories, and work with the development and business teams to deliver effective technology solutions.
- Partners with business stakeholders, product managers/owners to prioritize, analyze, define and manage backlog by gathering enhancement requests and helping with project requests as the business needs evolve.
- Craft and develop ad hoc SQL queries, scripts to provide information or tools that users are seeking.
- Assists the different business unit teams with defining best practices for solutions and providing recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Analyzes business requirements, explores and evaluates various options, configures the application to meet requirements and coordinates testing with QA and User acceptance testers.
- Participate in QA and UAT efforts for projects/sprints released in production on bi-weekly basis.
- Prepares necessary documents to support clients in understanding the data and work flows, procedures, processes, scope and objectives.
•Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting and analysis
•Strong SQL skills highly preferred
•Experience in agile based product development
•Analyze and effectively prioritize product backlog
•Comfortable in a team setting to work with counterparts on solving issues at hand but also must have the ability to work solely on tickets
•Ability to work with external clients and internal stakeholders to design complete requirements that meet their needs and vision
•Ability to translate concepts and requirements into wireframes, flows, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
•Experience gathering system requirements
•Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
•Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work across multiple groups.
•Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects, ad hoc assignments, and deadlines.
•Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
The Research You Should Conduct for Each Job Interview – Work in Sports Podcast e149
Wondering what kind of research you should conduct leading up to a job interview? In this Work in Sports podcast episode host Brian Clapp shares seven types of research you should complete for every job interview. Hi everybody, I’m Brian Clapp Director of Content for WorkinSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast. Before [...] Read More