Dir, Sponsorship Business Dev
NBC Sports Group
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
Overview: This person will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities specific to Golfnow and GolfPass partnerships. New business opportunities could include companies inside and/or outside of golf. Creativity is a must when developing these opportunities, looking beyond traditional sales sponsorships and more toward unique business relationships that are mutually beneficial. This role will report to the National Sales Director.
- Working with the Golf Business Solutions team to prospect and deliver unique corporate partnerships
- Specifically, responsible for providing more value to current Golf Business Solutions clients by offering them opportunities that will enhance their business.
- Coordination with the entities inside of Golf Business solutions to create and deliver value
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 2 years Sales & Marketing experience within an eCommerce-driven organization.
• Previous Business Development Role
• Experience and relationships with companies not specific to the golf vertical
• Exceptional communication skills, Good PowerPoint and Excel skills required
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
• Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred, previous experience with golf marketing/technology products strongly desired
• Familiarity with SalesForce.com strongly desired
• Ability to travel extensively as needed
• Strong team player
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Celia Bouza: Director, ESPN Next – Work In Sports Podcast
What training and career development look like when done correctly. Celia Bouza, Director, ESPN Next joins host Brian Clapp on the Work in Sports podcast. Hey everybody, I’m Brian Clapp VP of Content and Engaged Learning with WorkInSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast… Let’s talk about retention. In the business world — [...] Read More