Producer Marketing and Promotion
NBC Sports Group
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
The Producer will collaborate on the creation of promotional content for NBC Sports. We are looking for someone who will bring an exciting, vibrant approach to the content creation team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to creatively interpret strategy, write copy, and above all bring compelling original campaigns and content to life with a broad range of production skills. The selected candidate will work with a dynamic, fun, and talented creative team. You will be working with Creative Directors, Writers, Editors, and Designers to fully realize a vision. In the year ahead you could be working on promotional campaigns and content for the #1 Primetime Show on TV - Sunday Night Football, or the world's largest sporting and media event - The Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
• Translate Creative Briefs into strategic and compelling content for NBC Sports, including short form
on-air promo campaigns, sales pieces, and social and digital content
• Collaborate with and guide creative teams through projects from inception to delivery
• Must have a keen eye for detail and ensure all projects support the network brand strategy and
appeal to the core audience
- Must be a highly creative story-teller with strong writing skills
- Minimum five (5) years of broadcast or cable network production experience
- Must submit a proven reel of on-air promos, commercials and network brand spots with application
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
Willingness to work nights and across weekends - not frequent, but possible
Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Flexible, and collaborative
- A team player who can work independently and collaboratively
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to multi task
- Knowledgeable about popular culture, able to stay current with trends
- Sports knowledge a plus
- Commercial Field Production experience a plus
- AVID / Editing skills a plus
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Job Recovery in the Sports Industry – Work In Sports Podcast
Hey everybody, I’m Brian Clapp, VP of Content and Engaged Learning for WorkInSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast. After a few decades of living in cities, I now live out in the country a bit. I have 4 acres of land, the grass is green, I have woods and a stream for [...] Read More