Digital Account Executive
NBC Sports Group
Location: New York, NY
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the sales operations of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As a Digital Account Executive at NBC Universal (NBCU), you will be responsible for developing, generating and maintaining new and existing business for our Sports vertical.
- Generate/increase revenue of new and existing accounts direct from clients to meet annual revenue goals
- Generate additional revenue from untapped sources
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
- Understand customer needs and look for opportunities to develop monetize-able creative solutions, including customizable cross-platform opportunities that meet client needs
- Create compelling sales presentations and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind
- Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis
- Ensure clients receive superior customer service
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor support team.
- Maintain a working knowledge of research products, Nielson and MRI
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum of 5+ years selling experience in Cable or Broadcast Ad Sales
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Established relationships with clients and agencies strongly desired
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze numeric data.
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Finding Motivation and Focus During This Messed Up Time – Work In Sports Podcast
Hey everyone, before we get into today’s special Friday edition of the Work in Sports podcast a couple of notes: 1: We developed this really robust curriculum focused on the strategies and tactics everyone should learn and utilize to get hired in sports. We’ll over the last month, I made an abridged version, and we’re [...] Read More