Market Sales Manager (Ireland)
NBC Sports Group
Location: International ~ United Kingdom
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
The Market Sales Manager will have ownership of sales of our technology product suite within the Ireland region. The role will involve key client account management across our product software and services that enable golf clubs to manage their operations efficiently, and drive revenue for the business.
Relationship building, client management and new customer acquisition will be at the core of this role, ensuring both growth and retention of existing accounts to increase revenue by product adoption and upselling. The Sales Manager will be revenue focused and contribute to business success by;
- Developing a well-rounded understanding of our sales philosophy, market and customer needs.
- Building and developing a market sales strategy to drive acquisition and growth. This will involve leveraging technical tools and quantitative data to build strategies that lead both clients and our business to success, high customer satisfaction and ultimately drive renewals and retention.Gaining advanced product knowledge, and competitor awareness, to differentiate yourself and GolfNow as a technical and business fit for prospective and current clients.?
- Building and leveraging a strong network within and across the industry, working with current clients as well as identifying and engaging potential new customers with prospects to promote and demonstrate our products and services.
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with established course partners, understanding their commercial models and ensuring their suite of products and services deliver value.
- Being results focused in meeting and/or exceeding individual and department metrics and goals, as well as exercising accountability, proactivity and a strong work ethic in driving revenue growth across your region.
- Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring successful internal delivery throughout the customer engagement process.
- Maintaining an accurate daily record of sales and account activity using Salesforce.com and providing territory reports and forecasts to senior management as required.
- Acting as an ambassador by participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences, and/or events that are determined to assist in building client relationships and accelerating sales.
- Engaging with colleagues internationally to understand and support the growth of a positive company culture in your region, ensuring that core values and "good sportsperson-ship" behaviours are consistently demonstrated.
The role will be based in territory in Ireland suited to candidates residing anywhere within territory. It is essential that candidates have:
• 5+ years of professional experience in sales and/or account management in a SaaS environment, promoting web/cloud/mobile based products within a relevant industry (eg Sports/ Leisure/ Hospitality).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills demonstrated within virtual and face to face client engagement settings.
• A proven track record of new customer acquisition.
• A results-oriented mindset and a proven record of achieving targets and objectives.
• Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM.
• Experience of analysing, collating and presenting data to support proposals to current and prospective clients.
• Strong technical understanding with a high comfort level in using web-based, cloud applications.
• A pro-active, positive attitude and approach with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Own car and hold a UK Driving Licence.
Additional skills & experience that would be desirable;
• Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ Marketing/ IT).
• Knowledge/ experience of the golf industry along with a good understanding of the game.
• Established network of industry customers.
Salary: Highly competitive with a generous benefits package.
Location: Working remotely from our Belfast offices within assigned territory - Ireland (North/ South).
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 25th September 2020.
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
Kara Walker, Boston Celtics VP of Marketing & Content Strategy – Work in Sports Podcast
Hey everybody I’m Brian Clapp, VP of Content and Engaged Learning for WorkInSports.com and this is the Work In Sports podcast. In 2007 today’s guest, Kara Walker, graduated from Ithaca College. The Massachusetts native began her career in Ticket Operations with the Boston Celtics. Today she is the VP of Marketing and Content Strategy with [...] Read More