Sr VP, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement
NBC Sports Group
Location: Universal City, CA
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
The SVP, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement is responsible for leading and coordinating the strategic planning, tactical development, and implementation of all marketing activities for NBC Entertainment programming and the NBC brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Brand Strategy & Campaign Development
- Lead the planning and development of comprehensive multiplatform marketing strategies and campaigns for all NBC daytime, primetime, and late-night programming and the overall NBC brand.
- Working in close collaboration with the research & insights team, programming leadership, and show producers, assess and determine target audience for each NBC Broadcast program, specific program attributes, and promotable aspects to develop the overall program positioning.
- Working hand-in-hand with the media and content teams, develop robust engagement plans for all brand marketing and program promotional efforts across:
- Trade Marketing and Promotions
- Experiential and Special Events
- Clearly communicate positioning and strategy to all constituents, including:
- Multiplatform Creative
- Affiliate Marketing
- Communications and Publicity
- Show teams
- Other partners, as necessary
- Serve as the central NBC Broadcast hub for entire marketing department, other NBC departments, and external partners (including production companies, in-show integration partners, etc.) to ensure all marketing materials are speaking with one voice and to identify opportunities to increase marketing exposure.
- Lead a team with consumer-centric mindset and strong experience in performance marketing
- Develop and lead multi-platform engagement strategies and plans, also working closely with Audience Growth team.
- Establish an audience-centric social media strategy for each show title while participating with wider marketing team on campaign development.
- Support the development of and drive the execution of all social media marketing campaigns across all current and emerging social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Assist NBC Sales and Creative Partnerships with creating innovative promotional activities with advertisers that help provide additional promotional exposure while meeting both marketing and sales goals.
- Support Comcast NBC Universal Symphony activations and partnerships with media entities, brand properties, platforms, and publishers in concert with internal marketing teams to expand viable audiences.
Minimum of 15 years of consumer-facing brand marketing experience.
Minimum of 7 years in a leadership position in a marketing department.
Proven track record of building innovative marketing campaigns across the linear, digital, and social media landscape.
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
While television network experience is not required, a proven understanding of television marketing and the overall media landscape, with a clear passion for television content, is highly preferred.
Clear understanding of the latest trends in media technology development, digital media innovations, and media consumption patterns.
Extensive tactical and strategic marketing experience. Someone who thinks more broadly about brand position, the competitive marketplace, who our audience is and how to develop them.
Experience and understanding of media analytics and how to apply data to inform insights, test and optimize to support marketing strategies.
Entrepreneurial leader who can adjust to ever changing media environment
Comfortable leading in a matrix management organization.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Can thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
WeοΏ½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weοΏ½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
How to Stand Out When You are Applying for Sports Internships Work In Sports podcast
The Work in Sports podcast is brought to you by EMPOWRD This is the most important election of our time. Period. Its is incredibly important for you to see through the noise, the chaos, the misinformation — and VOTE. Your VOTE matters. I have already returned my early ballot, dropped it off in person at [...] Read More