Account Svcs Rep, Sports
NBC Sports Group
Location: New York, NY
Job Status: Full-Time
Back to Jobs
Account Services Representatives are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the client. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Inventory, Strategic Planning, Commercial Operations, Finance and Billing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring all upfront and scatter deals in order management system
- Develop strong understanding of our products and capabilities to better develop solutions for advertisers
- Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertisers' schedules
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
Deal Maintenance and Stewardship:
- Schedule commercials and coordinate client brand allocations, reconcile account discrepancies, send flowcharts and issue change notices to clients
- Steward deals through careful monitoring of delivery
- Offer recap packages to clients as needed and as available
- Develop a strong working relationship with Commercial Operations guaranteeing a timely and precise order process
- Collaborate with Sales Planner, Account Executive and Marketing to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked and executed
- Identification and resolution of invoice discrepancies and adjustments
• Bachelor's degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Computer Skills - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
No Site Does What We Do
Instead of searching through massive catch-all job sites, more full of noise than opportunities that suit you,
or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding sports jobs from every sports employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear, upgrade your account
and get full access to every sports job right now.
While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
From Our Blog
SportsBiz Hiring Plans for 2021 with Mark Gress Jr. Partner, Prodigy Search – Work In Sports Podcast
Hey everybody, I’m Brian Clapp VP of Content and Engaged learning at WorkInSports.com and this is the Work in Sports podcast. A few years back I was watching a pretty lame movie with Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana called The Words. It was predictable, kind of boring, not as interesting as they thought it would [...] Read More