Here is the job that interests you:
Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
Location: Oxford, OH
|Job Status: Full Time
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 3804 - FT - Unclassified (salaried)
To serve as an Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
• Design and implement strength and conditioning programs for assigned teams
• Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, MAC, NCHC and University rules and regulations that apply to the areas of strength and conditioning.
• Participate in department activities, including service on committees and attendance at all scheduled meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Strength and Conditioning
• Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field
• CPR / AED certified
• Current certification through one or more of the following organizations:
NSCA (CSCS), CSCCa (SCCC), USAW
• Must also be well-versed and experienced in speed improvement/mechanics, flexibility/mobility, energy system specific training, skill-specific training, testing/evaluation protocols, rehabilitation procedures with various injuries, and nutritional education
• Basic computer skills required; Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
• 2-3 years working as a full-time strength and conditioning coach; significant training and experience with all forms of resistance training and conditioning
Master’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field
2-3 years working in a collegiate strength and conditioning program
Hours Per Week/Percent Time:
Full-time; 40 hours a week
Cover Letter, List of Three References, Resume
Application Types Accepted:
Criminal Background Check Required:
Post Offer, Pre-Employment Physical Examination: