Here is the job that interests you:
Event Marketing Intern-NY-Summer 2017
Location: New York, NY
|Job Status: Internship
Job ID 425853BR
Job Location New York, New York, United States
Category Sales & Marketing
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The ESPN Event Marketing team recognizes, reinforces, and rewards client investment by creating and producing unique ESPN Experiences that support and showcase corporate initiatives while strengthening relationships that drive brand loyalty.
A Day in the Life:
Duties may include assistance with overall event management, ticket distribution, and logistics surrounding the 2017 ESPYS events. Interns may also provide administrative support to the Event Marketing team on various other group projects.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel
- Detail oriented self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Thinks quickly on their feet and adjusts to changing onsite environments
- Appreciation for pop culture and social media trends
- Keeps up with fast pace onsite execution
- Desire to build relationships and encourage teamwork
- Some experience in event marketing, management, and execution preferred
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Program Dates: The length of this internship is 10 weeks, and the approximate dates are June 5 – August 11, 2017. Interns will work 40 hours per week and need to provide full availability throughout the internship.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Housing: This position is located in New York, NY. A limited amount of housing assistance is available to those who qualify.
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
ESPN is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.