Here is the job that interests you:
Part-Time Ticket Systems Assistant
Location: Harrison, NJ
|Job Status: Part Time
The Ticket Systems Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the Ticket Systems Manager. The role is to work closely with the Sales and Fan Services Staff to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with all ticketing systems, products and support. Together the manager and the assistant will evaluate the day-to-day ticketing and plan needs as well as work on projects for long term business goals.
· Help in event creation, packages and items in Ticketmaster Archtics
· Help in creation and management of promo codes
· Help in creation of account groups, web groups and lists to assist Account Manager Functionality
· Assist in account merges and cleanup of data
· Investigate and pursue options for implementing new sales initiatives and system wide efficiencies
· Create and pull reports when necessary
· Assist in Fortress card printing and shipping
· Assist Box Office Manager in their bulk printing and shipping when necessary
· Assist on game days within our Ticket Ops department
· Assist with RBII build out of ticket packages and events
· Assist with 3rd party events at RB Arena
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· At least (1) year of ticketing experience needed
· Possess excellent customer service, organization and computer skills.
· Experience and working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics
· Experience and working knowledge of Fortress preferred
· Must have strong initiative and work ethic
· Be able to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
· Be able to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.