Here is the job that interests you:
Director of Specialty Sales
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
|Job Status: Full Time
Director of Specialty Sales, DC Shoes
This position is responsible for managing and leading a team of Territory Managers for the Specialty Channel. The position requires the ability to forecast, set sales and profit goals, and to drive product initiatives for each channel. The position is responsible for the management and execution of a high level of brand presentation for DC. This position will interface between Sales, Production, Customer Service, Demand Planning, and Accounting departments to ensure maximum product fulfillment.
• Manage a multi-million business while looking for opportunities for growth
• Frequent communication to sales staff and sales management
• Manage and mentor sales force
• Coordinate resources, communication and planning with Marketing, Production and all divisions
• Maintaining existing retailer relationships while planning and opening new business
• Lead team and represent product needs at all product related meetings.
• Lead pre-line process with retailers.
• Develop efficient and accurate forecasting process with retailers and team.
• Responsible for setting and managing sales budgets to ensure maximum gross profit
• Participate in Quarterly business reviews identifying opportunities for growth.
• Regular travel to accounts, trade shows, and sales meetings
• Responsible for forecasting and achieving growth targets set.
• Participate in buy meetings and assist in managing inventory levels and ATS.
• Manage order file to ensure maximum product fulfillment.
• Run weekly and monthly sales reports and track quarterly sales goals.
• Create discount/incentive programs and other initiatives to promote sales.
• Ability to forecast a 3-5 year Business Plan.
• 60% + travel required.
• 5+ Years Sales Management with expertise in leading a successful team.
• Established retailer relationships and the ability to develop new business.
• Extensive Knowledge of the footwear business and the Action Sports Marketplace.
• Maintain high profile communication skills and must possess the ability to present clearly and effectively.
• Must be able to establish short and long term strategies for the channels that both mirror and lead the DC brand direction.
• Ability to segment sales force and hire new sales reps when necessary.
• Ability to challenge and motive sales team to perform at a high level.
• Ability to set budgets, manage expenses.
Requisition Number: 2446