Here is the job that interests you:
Branch Executive Director-Eastern Lycoming Branch
Sports and Fitness
Location: Muncy, PA
|Job Status: Full Time
Join a fast paced growing Association with a focus on serving the needs of our communities. The Branch Executive will lead a staff team of 15 full time and 100 part time. Reporting to the CEO, the responsibility will be to focus on Membership, Childcare and Financial development growth while maintaining quality programs and services.
• Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, business or equivalent.
• Six or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
• Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relations, and program development.
• Experience in management and development of volunteer involvement; ability to recruit top community leaders.
• Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of
• Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others.
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
• YMCA Multi-Team or Branch Leader certification preferred.
• CPR and First Aid certifications may be required.
• Coordinates the development of the branch board and committees. Directs the volunteer activities (policy and program) of the branch. And effectively communicates with volunteers.
• Directs the financial development activities of the branch, including fundraising events and annual campaign, Cultivates relations with donors, foundations and corporations.
• Identifies needs, prepares grants, and receives funding from grant and other sources.
• Represents and promotes the YMCA in the local community and develops positive working relationships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entities. Develops, maintains, and models collaborative relationships with community agencies in service delivery area.
• Oversees the hiring, training, development, supervision and evaluation of staff.
• Develops, manages, and monitors the branch operating budget and meet or exceeds budget targets.
• Directs branch strategic planning efforts and develops the annual operating plan of the branch.
• Develops and directs high quality relationship-based member engagement strategies. Models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions with staff, volunteers, members, and the community.
• Fosters a climate of innovation to develop member-focused programs which support the Y mission, goals, strategies implement character development and meet community needs.
• Ensures that program quality and membership satisfaction evaluation tools are completed.
• Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities, grounds, and equipment.
• Directs branch marketing and communication and public relations efforts to effectively communicate benefit to the community.
• Serves as a member of Y management and supports the overall objectives of the YMCA.
• Serve as key staff liaison member of the branch advisory board and YMCA committees.
• Prepare statistical, analytical and narrative reports as requested.
• Follow the policies and procedures established by the organization.
• Be involved in non-departmental YMCA activities that further the mission of the YMCA.
• Be able to relate to members your Y-story and what the YMCA is/is not.