Here is the job that interests you:
Tactical Strength & Conditioning Coach-Camp Lejeun
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
|Job Status: Full Time
Seeking dynamic individual for a Strength and Conditioning role working with an elite Military population.
• Plans and prepares written performance enhancement programs.
• Perform all training in accordance with EXOS methods and quality.
• Act as a liaison between the client and EXOS.
• Instructs, motivates, and assists athletes in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals.
• Updates training plan and/ or reevaluates athletes as needed to ensure optimal outcome.
• Ensure all goals of the client are met.
• Constant communication with the client to ensure goals are met,
• Performs all aspects of position held in a professional manner.
• The Performance Specialist will follow established policies and procedures of the company.
• Participate in program planning and development. Will design and/or carry out related research.
• Maintains professional credentials as required including attending necessary continuing education courses.
• Assist in the development of external education series and in-house symposia.
• Staff Education including but not limited to soft tissue work, active isolative stretching and linear speed.
• Previous sales presentations and experience a plus.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
-Minimum of five years of professional training experience working in a team environment in a Professional sport, Division 1 collegiate, or SOF Tactical setting
-BA/BS Kinesiology or Sports Science
-Current National Strength and Conditioning Association - CSCS certification
-Current CPR/AED certification
-Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background check
-Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
-Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate Security Clearance
-ATC preferred but not required
-Masters Degree in Sports Science