Here is the job that interests you:
Regional Accounts Representative
Location: Carlsbad, CA
|Job Status: Full Time
The responsibility of a Regional Account Representative is to manage and grow the business with Callaway Golf’s Strategic Retail partners. The Regional Account Representative (RAR) will be the single point of contact for all Customer planning, marketing and business issues for assigned accounts. Requires a complete understanding of each Customers operations, infrastructure, marketing, merchandising, and growth strategies. Has a strong working relationships with all levels of Customers staff and use information provided by Reporting Analyst to proactively develop selling/service strategies for each account. Will work with Regional Sales Managers and Outside Sales Representatives to obtain constant feedback regarding the state of customers retail operation, support levels of Customer at Corporate and Retail levels, inventory levels/sell through and competition and will disseminate accordingly throughout our organization. Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency/cost saving initiatives with customers by focusing on ordering frequency/lead time calculations, shipping/delivery schedules, opportunity purchases, and bulk shipping vs. replenishment order designation and plan promotions/programs with customers to drive business and increase inventory turns. Works closely with support staff in the Account Marketing and Online Marketing, including Sales Coordinators, Account Marketing Manager, Brand Management, Sales Operations to manage orders and Customer Service to provide solution based services to grow and develop our business with our top customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works with Customer and CG OSRs to establish mutually beneficial inventory levels, replenishment plans, positioning, and merchandising plans across all product categories.
• Provide customer sales, inventory reports to Sales Analyst
• Maintains phone call and account rotation plan to contact all levels of the Customer’s organization, including store level personnel.
• Collaborates with marketing staff at Callaway Golf and at customer’s headquarters to integrate marketing efforts.
• Coordinates interaction between various Callaway Golf experts, eg. Supply Chain, Forecasting, etc., and counterparts in customer’s business to facilitate better planning and efficiency of business.
• Tracks and communicates Customers PRP performance to ensure that sales program benefits are earned throughout calendar year.
• Visits customer to hold review/business planning session.
• Conducts retail store visits in markets to identify retail opportunities and issues.
• Weekly interaction with multiple OSRs to gather feedback on performance at retail.
• Insure, through assistance of Strategic Sales Representative, that orders are properly processed through shipment and billing.
• Communicate with department director to provide develop business strategies and to identify areas of opportunity internally and with customers.
• Analyze internal reports and information from customer to monitor business and identify opportunities.
• Gather sell through data from all accounts and disseminate internally.
• Participate in meetings at Callaway Golf headquarters to contribute to and understand our initiatives and strategies.
• Manage budgets to insure program success and proper execution of Callaway Golf supported initiatives.
• Organize, plan and coordinate customer meetings.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking and relationship building skills.
• Strong knowledge of Retail Sales Operations and Retail performance metrics.
• Highly assessed selling and marketing skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of Sales Experience (preferably with multi-door Accounts).
• Expertise with all Callaway Golf IT/Order Management/Software productivity platforms.
• Callaway Golf product expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.