Here is the job that interests you:
Director US Brand Communications Womens, LTD
Location: Portland, OR
|Job Status: Full Time
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To ensure perfect planning and execution of Women’s U.S. brand communication plans to achieve KPI targets in full partnership with related U.S. Category Teams, Global Brand Communications and all Brand Activation channels.
Serve as the primary day-to-day lead for key internal program and external agency partners that extend across category and brand initiatives. This role will lead the internal communications, engagement process and implementation of U.S. women’s focused brand communication programs.
• Chief women’s knowledge driver across all categories, acting as a center of excellence for the business. Act as the adidas US women’s consumer expert – providing knowledge and expertise to the entire company.
• Lead in strategic planning phase of brand communications for women’s initiatives in close collaboration with relevant category specific Brand Comms and Business Leads.
• Lead in the development of execution plans and comprehensive program calendars to inform and align all brand and horizontal category U.S. Brand Comms activities.
• Responsible for driving the creation of comprehensive multi-dimensional brand plans that inform all activation channels on women’s focused brand and horizontal category initiatives.
• Responsible for leadership of internal teams, key partnership and agencies in program briefing through to the creation of multiplatform content based programs.
• Maintain a deep operational relationship with U.S. Communication Category leads, Global Brand Communications and channel heads to ensure full coordination with brand activation calendar.
• Maintain close strategic ties with global category brand communications counterparts to inform global asset creation ensuring all U.S. program needs are met
• Drive cross functional team process across all brand activation channels to ensure a consistent, consumer relevant message is brought to life across all key touchpoints
• Manage consumer knowledge and competition knowledge tools and processes with internal and external partners
• Senior Director Brand Communications, U.S. Category Brand Communications Leads, Global Brand Communications, Brand Activation Leads (i.e. Newsrooms), Agencies, Sports Marketing, Analytics, and Brand Design (U.S. and Global)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proven results and orientation based in critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to distill insights and high volume of inputs to build clarity and effective cases.
• Consistent, proven ability to drive comprehensive, connected journeys across all channels.
• Able to identify, inspire and contribute to innovative, break through creative programs.
• Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
• Experience working in or managing agency partnerships and building strategic relationships
• Deep knowledge of both traditional and digital/social marketing channels and an ability to develop and interpret plans and analytics for both
• Proven ability to articulate and deliver insightful briefs at all levels in various formats.
• Effective presenting to and inspiring diverse groups and stakeholders.
• Effective leadership in influencing and ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders.
• Relentless drive and commitment to win, working extremely well under pressure
• Strategic, organized and solution-oriented with an attention to detail
• Innovative creative thinker, contributor and source of inspiration
• Challenges the status quo while understanding the value in the fundamentals
• Self starter. Can independently initiate, prioritize and manage workload
• Collaborative by nature. Able to partner with internal and external teams and is flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
• Broad understanding and passion for sports and/or women’s focused industry innovation.
• Minimum 7 years + broad marketing experience across all areas
• 4 years + experience leading brand communications in a leading sports, entertainment or female focused brand environment
• Degree educated preferably graduate level focused in a Marketing discipline