Here is the job that interests you:
Event Logistics Coordinator
Location: Concord, NC
|Job Status: Full Time
The Events Logistics Coordinator is responsible for administrative responsibilities in the Events Department.
•Yearly and Event Based Responsibilities:
◦ Complete department purchase orders
◦ Oversee department petty cash
◦ Maintain budgets and budget control applications for Events Department and Dragway Events
◦ Complete yearly budget bid summaries for all purchases over $2,000: i.e. Fireworks, trophies, LED Screens, Wristbands, etc.
◦ Develop pre-event overviews for pre-event meetings. Book space and order meals for the meetings.
◦ Develop and manage weekly Events Department meeting agenda and schedules
◦ Develop and order event time red book
◦ Compile golf cart and radio requests for all departments at Charlotte Motor Speedway and submit them to SMIP
◦ Order and coordinate all food orders for event time
◦Coordinate water/soda/snack order and delivery
◦ Establish and control supplies and inventory for all departmental needs
◦Complete all ticket requests , credential requests and motorhome requests for the department
◦Prepare and distribute tickets and credentials prior to events
◦Reserve/Request Department needs for Event based Motorhomes
◦ Complete the credential book for all major events and credential boards for minor events
◦Responsible for texting program and Fan Assistance Hotline during all major events
◦Responsible for all orders including SMIP purchases, event supplies and office supplies
◦ Be liaison for event specific orders including but not limited to fencing, sound systems, and ice orders
◦ Responsible for department equipment rental/order including, but not limited to; message boards, vans, tables, chairs, floral arrangements, pipe and drape, lighting, etc.
◦Complete wristband inventory and ordering
◦ Payroll administration including addition of upcoming events into the system and printing ID cards
◦Submit department work orders
◦Coordinate Aerials for all necessary/requested Events: NASCAR, NHRA, World Finals, AutoFair, etc.
◦ Information Booth Staff Coordinator for Summer Shootout
◦ Manage and develop the nightly MOD Staff list within a Calendar w/ Car Count for Speedway Christmas
•Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements: Applicant must be a people oriented person, hardworking and highly motivated. Prior experience in administration is preferred.