Here is the job that interests you:
Summer 2017 Internship Program - Digital
Location: Sacramento, CA
|Job Status: Internship
Summer 2017 Kings 'U' Internship Program - Golden 1 Center Digital Intern
Summer Internship Program Summary
This Summer you could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your summer impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Timeframe: June 2017 - August 2017 (40 hours a week)
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be eligible.
Summary: Assist in the day-to-day operation and advancement of Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related online activations.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Assist in the creation of Web art and imagery with experience using Photoshop
· Assist in editing/posting Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons videos online
· Assist in the creation, posting and sharing of unique and compelling written content across Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital platforms
· Assist in Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital communication, moderation and content production
· Assist in compiling digital stats
· Assist in development of social and content strategy
· Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Support Sacramento Kings-related digital initiatives
· Third- or fourth-year college student or recent college graduate with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
· Highly adept in writing stories, from ideation to conducting interviews to integrating multimedia to posting final product online
· Highly adept in Photoshop and designing Web art
· Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
· Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, pop culture and the Sacramento Kings
· Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Vine and emerging digital trends
· Fluency in emoji communication
· A passion for entertainment and technology
· Experience creating Web pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script a plus
· A highly-motivated self-starter