Here is the job that interests you:
Product Manager, Club Websites
Location: Culver City, CA
|Job Status: Full Time
Experience & Education Requirements
As the product manager for our club websites, you will support a web refresh across all 32 NFL Club sites and work closely with our club digital teams, internal digital team, & our partners to develop a long-term product strategy and roadmap to achieve maximum value for our fans and our business.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with understanding of digital media businesses w/ a BA/BS in relevant field
- Strong understanding of content publishing workflows as well as development of publisher sites
- Proven track record of delivering a product from conception to execution while managing cross-functional teams of stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills, including ability to communicate across functional teams, manage expectations across stakeholders and present clearly to executives.
- Strong analytical background and ability to leverage data to drive informed product decisions
- Deep understanding of the digital media industry and associated technologies
- Work closely with external partner to support MVP launch of club websites
- Review & give feedback against roadmap, prioritization, design & business reqs
- Help represent club feedback on designs/workflows
- Work w/ internal teams and external partner to ensure proper prioritization of work is done
- Provide guidance on updates/risk to roadmap timeline
- Identify priority product gaps and risks of MVP and develop action plan to address
- Partner with NFL business lead to confirm MVP gaps/risks and validate prioritization of those feature sets
- Work closely with external partner to understand coverage of features in their platform feature set vs. what needs to be built/acquired
- Work closely with internal team to build comprehensive product requirements (consumer experience and publishing)
- Coordinate communication on updated workflows/expectations w/ NFL business lead to share with clubs
- Build roadmap for additional audit work/new work & review w/ core NFL team & external partner
- Partner with internal teams to define long-term product roadmap for Clubs Web/CMS
- Define key business & performance metrics to define success, monitoring them to ensure high quality and strong performance of your product area
- Drive an iterative product development process, gathering feedback & performance results to constantly improve and push the product forward
- Manage communications internally to keep internal stakeholders across all levels of seniority updated on milestone status, feature releases, & key launches.
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights for your product area
- Work closely with UI & UX teams to research & understand customer needs & the market landscape