Here is the job that interests you:
Internship - Brand Events Marketing
|Job Status: Internship
Nike France is looking for a BRAND EVENTS MARKETING intern who will assistthe Brand Events Manager and the Events Project Leaders on the following missions:
·Support the production of the events organized by Nike.
·Projects Management from the preparation to the achievement
·Follow-up of Budget, Arrangement, Logistic Coordination, Planning Support, Products orders, Partnership Management, Briefing Agencies, Staff Briefing, Communication, SAP, SRP, recap, Reporting, Relations with our partners.
The internship involves 30% projects management, 40% field support and 30% coordination.
- - 4th or 5th year student in Business School or University
- - Looking for a gap year or a final-year internship
- - Be fluent in English is necessary
- - Pragmatism and Precision are necessary
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- - Eagerness to contribute to team success
- - A first experience in events is a plus (Agencies, BDS, BDE, clubs�)
- - Strong eagerness for the brand
- - Creativity, autonomy, organization, and proactivity
- Pack Office Command
- Driving License + Car are a plus