Here is the job that interests you:
Associate Vice President, Analytics
Location: New York, NY
|Job Status: Full Time
The person in this position will be responsible for leading the Media Analytics team in the development, execution and reporting of global marketing and media analytics and metrics across the NBA, WNBA and D-League. They will leverage insights to create actionable, impactful recommendations that help drive overall strategy for the organization. In addition, this person is essential for understanding how we can optimize media spends and help identify, meet and grow organizational KPIs.
• Oversee all aspects of television and digital analytics in order to provide a holistic look at performance and identify opportunities to grow key metrics.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations to help drive growth in television viewership.
• Work with Digital Analytics team to help define digital strategy by creating a reporting and analysis plan designed to derive and communicate key findings across the company.
• Translate findings into insights and lead communication between Analytics team, Senior Leadership and the rest of the organization to help them in decision making processes.
• Create and implement a process to streamline requests and reports from around the organization.
• Drive ongoing, real-time understanding of Marketing and Media effectiveness, performance and opportunities.
• Develop and manage the execution of key campaign analyses.
• Work closely with the internal Media team and agencies to create plans that measure the effectiveness and efficiency of media spend and institutional inventory across all platforms.
• Translate league-wide and Marketing-specific business goals into trackable KPIs.
• Manage the ongoing, regular reporting for key marketing and media metrics across television, digital and all other platforms.
• Utilize innovation and forward-thinking to identify new ways to look at TV, Digital, and overall marketing and media metrics.
• Create analytical frameworks that incorporate data from multiple sources to drive better understanding of fan awareness, fan engagement, fan monetization and execution efficiency.
• Stay aware of industry trends to provide best possible data with regard to total fan consumption and engagement across platforms.
• Establish processes to raise alerts and provide recommendations for future action.
• Lead the development of specific business cases for marketing strategies and tactics, including success metrics, media effectiveness, and other quantitative and qualitative measures.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
• Experience converting data into insights and using insights towards planning and strategy.
• Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative self-starter with a hands-on approach.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly for presentations.
• A minimum of 10+ years of background in media research, with focus on TV and digital.
• Experience with Marketing / Media Effectiveness.
• Knowledge of Nielsen, Adobe, comScore and other ad effectiveness and media tools.
• Vast understanding of overall consumer and media behavior.
Educational Background Required:
• Bachelor's degree