Here is the job that interests you:
Membership Director - Phoenix
Sports and Fitness
Location: Phoenix, AZ
|Job Status: Full Time
With the assistance of the Executive Director, develops, organizes and implements high quality, member-focused membership services by assisting in leading the Membership Department of a branch and in some branches the Fitness functions that may include: Fitness Staff, Welcome Center Representative, Member Service Representative Membership Supervisors, Amazing Kids Attendants, Youth Attendants, and member service staff.
• Minimum age of 21.
• Minimum of two years in membership services, marketing, sales, and/or customer services.
• Working knowledge of computers and office machines.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, on telephone, and through email.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations including members, peers/co-workers, supervisors, and volunteers.
• Ability to learn and retain information related to programs, services, and membership options.
• Ability to handle conflict management in a positive manner.
• Ability to coordinate and plan events and activities.
• Ability to lead staff team.
• Works with Branch Director in developing operational objectives and strategic direction for membership growth and retention.
• With the assistance of the Executive Director, helps to develop and monitor the branch membership budget to ensure fiscal objectives; assists in fund raising branch efforts.
• Guides membership sales per established promotion guidelines, high quality member-focused environment, and works with the branch membership team to develop retention strategies
• Monitors services to ensure that they meet the needs of the members, community partners, and association standards.
• Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with other community organizations.
• Provides effective communication to staff, members, prospective members, and community partners
• Responds to all members, community inquiries, and concerns in timely and positive manner.
• Maintains full coverage/operations at the Welcome Center and Member Service areas; including but not limited to Sales, Engagement, Connections, and other services areas as outlined Organizational/Branch Chart (e.g. Amazing Kids, Wellness Floor)
• Assists with the recruitment, trainings, scheduling and leads personnel and volunteers as needed.
• Provides input regarding staff performance and makes recommendations regarding development and promotion of staff to the Executive Director.
• Ensures records of staff certifications are current and complete; provide training as needed.
• Conducts regular staff meetings and staff training
• Provides leadership to the overall branch operations
• Complies with all Membership Cabinet responsibilities.