Here is the job that interests you:
Membership Sales Director - Elmsford
Location: Elmsford, NY
|Job Status: Full Time
Knollwood Country Club in Elmsford, NY is excited to announce the exceptional opportunity of full-time Membership Sales Director. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on membership sales and providing superior service. Knollwood CC was established in 1894 and is a member owned club in beautiful Westchester County.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Sales Director:
• Responsible for membership sales and public relations in the club while working closely with the General Manager and Board in developing membership programs and annual marketing strategies.
• Develops and leads a strategic membership development program designed to increase total membership count and membership dues revenue.
• Responsible for achieving annual budgeted sales goals and for monitoring business volume forecast while planning accordingly for manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Serves as a liaison between membership and operations of the club.
• Conducts tours for prospective members as appropriate and actively moves them through the sales cycle towards a closing.
• Assists in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns designed to generate membership sales.
• Develops and ensures proper maintenance of an accurate contact management system including call records, database and activity management.
• Ensures membership records are properly maintained on all members.
• Prepares monthly membership reports required by General Manager, Board/Committees and support team.
• Assists in coordination of all club events to include invitations, mailings and other publicity. Maintains and develop strong relationships with current members to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction.
• Participates in events to ensure member engagement, identify and capture additional opportunities for member recruitment and/or retention.
• Effectively communicates with management and associates to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention and activities.
• Networks with community partners including, but not limited to: Chamber of Commerce, local tourism councils, exchange clubs, local corporate executives, business leaders, and media contacts.
• Oversees preparation of monthly member newsletter with input given by each department.
• Available to step in as needed in the General Manager's absence, when appropriate.
• Manages department members which may include, but is not limited to: Membership Coordinator & Communications Manager.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Takes a leadership position in developing ongoing training programs for the department.
Minimum Qualifications for the Membership Sales Director:
• Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major emphasis in sales, marketing, public relations, psychology or sociology is preferred.
• Minimum four (4) years' experience in sales, marketing or public relations in the private club, hospitality or related field is preferred.
• Possesses outstanding human relation skills.
• Presents a professional appearance and demeanor in all exchanges.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to coordinate details and prioritize the work on a daily and weekly basis.
Troon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we E-Verify.