We are looking to recruit an observant Lifeguard to ensure the safety of visitors to our aquatic facility. The Lifeguard will enforce safety rules to patrons. You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas and restrooms. You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers. Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift, and safety-minded.
- Enforcing rules, regulations, and policies to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
Lifeguard Desired Requirements: *BONUS-We are willing to help the right candidate obtain the proper training and certifications*
- 15 years of age or older.
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- First Aid and CPR certification preferred.
- AED certification preferred.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interact with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Available to work shifts.
- Physically fit, strong, and agile.
- Potential year round work
- Bonus incentives for employee referrals
- Flexible schedules for both morning and afternoon shifts!
- Full Time or Part Time available!