We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team in our Commercial Insurance Team, as a Producer and Account Executive.
We are looking for a professional candidate who is a self-starter, technologically proficient, and organized to renew and service an existing book of business. You will provide exceptional customer service and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a retail insurance environment with a broad understanding of Commercial Insurance and an extensive understanding of Commercial Line's rates and market appetites.
Professional liability and placement for nursing homes for one of the positions would be optimal.
- · Renewing and servicing an existing book of business with the following key components:
- · Preparation and marketing of new & renewal submissions
- · Market and Negotiate terms and conditions with carriers and wholesalers
- · Rate new and renewal business through online carrier rating systems
- · Advise client on coverage's and cross-sell as needed
- · Review and check policies for accuracy
- · Accurately maintain client and policy information in management system;
- · Strong insurance knowledge for commercial lines of business such as General Liability, Property, Auto, Workers Compensation, Professional Liability, Cyber and, Management Liability.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Current P & C license
- · Organized, friendly, and ability to work successfully and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- · Dependable, self-motivated, and ability to exercise good judgment
- · Proficient with MS Office applications and AMS360 or comparable management system
- · Experience in a paperless environment a plus
- · Strong negotiation skills
- · Detail-oriented
Compensation & Benefits:
- · 401k
- · Group Medical
- · Paid Time Off
- · Competitive salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time; Monday through Friday from 9 am-5:30 pm.