Director of Business Development and Sales
RedLine Athletics is a 6,000 square foot youth athletic training facility located in Oak Ridge North Texas. Our center includes an indoor field, batting cage, basketball half-court, and state-of-the-art strength room. While we focus primarily on semi-private group training for the youth athlete population 8 to18 years old, we also offer one-on-one skill instruction, team training, and training programs such as Intro to Sports (3-7 years old), Adult Boot Camps, and Adult Personal Training.
Our training programs offer clients the ability to improve their performance and reduce their risk of injury in a dynamic, fast-paced training environment. We are seeking a Director of Business Development to drive client acquisition for our training center. This position will be responsible for lead and lead management, scheduling appointments with potential members, and performing movement efficiency and performance testing for new members.
The Director of Business Development should be passionate about health and performance, and ready to make a difference in each client’s life. Training is provided but must have a minimum of 1-year fitness management and fitness business development experience.
We are looking for someone who…
- Can creatively develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Can find creative ways to bring clients in to try our program.
- Will go out and chat with coaches and parents at tournaments, schools and foster good relationships within the community.
- Can comfortably operate a lead management system and work a sales funnel from lead to the client trying and joining our program.
- Can work as a team player within a franchise environment and follow directions.
- Can deliver membership growth by executing a consistent sales process
- Can keep up a friendly, positive relationship with every potential client
- Can master our intake evaluation program, which includes an individualized movement assessment and athletic performance evaluation
- Can pay attention to each client’s form, safety, and emotional state and provide guidance, correction, and or feedback as needed
- Will go the extra mile to make sure every client feels personally recognized and cared for
- Will work consistently with passion, purpose, and a desire to learn and grow
The perfect candidate will be someone with…
- Previous collegiate or professional athletic experience
- A passion for helping people reach their goals
- A great attitude and people skills
- A strong work ethic and sales mentality
- Excellent verbal communication skills backed by good writing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Nutrition or a related field (Preferred but not required)
- A passion for sports, health, and human performance
- Certified preferably by NSCA-CSCS
- Genuinely Caring
- ALWAYS Polite & Patient
- Must look, act, and live like a fitness professional
- Sociable and Friendly
Job Types: Part-time, Commission