Greystone Golf & Country Club, a private country club, is hiring Golf Outside Services Attendants. We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join our growing staff. The Outside Service Team members are responsible for assuring exceptional, first-class service for our members and guests. Outside Service Team Members must give a positive first impression of the golf course and contribute to maintaining a functional course through member and guest assistance, cleaning golf carts, and other appointed tasks. The work environment characteristics described here represent those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Salary: $12 Per Hour
Total Anticipated Compensation Up To: $26 per hour
Members of the Outside Service Team are responsible for assuring exceptional, first-class service for our members and guests. Outside Service Team Members must give a positive first impression of the golf course as well as contribute to maintaining a functional course through the member and guest assistance, cleaning of golf carts, and other appointed tasks.
• The outside service position provides exceptional service in the following positions:
• Equipment Drop Attendant
• Driving range attendant and practice ball retrieval
• Initiates contact with members and guests with a robust welcome and the willingness to assist their needs.
• Must effectively communicate all pertinent information amongst his/her team members and supervisory staff
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
• The ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
• Be able to work weekends and holidays, mornings, and evenings as business demands.
• Must be able to stand for up to four hours.
• Must be highly service focused with a desire to engage with guests.
• Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
• Demonstrated initiative – the ability to think, work, and make decisions to solve guest concerns based on sound judgment.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
• Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness a must.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. or two years’ experience in a similar customer service environment.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, team members, or supervisory personnel.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as to the course of action.
50% off food purchases during shift.
Golf privileges. (With Restrictions)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Job ID: 324756601