Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Regional Vice President and in accordance with company objectives, design and implement a plan for growth and increased market penetration in assigned territory.
- Drive business results by using strategic selling skills, including the ability to negotiate a business deal that creates a win-win for the customer and for Dent Wizard.
- Solidify relationships with existing customers, and develop relationships with prospective customers.
- Understand customers financial goals and develop working relationship with the customer's senior financial organization to facilitate achieving positive business results.
- Lead business development activities in assigned market, including; improving profitability, successfully attracting new customers, and diversifying service offerings to existing customers.
- Ensure effective and efficient operations and fulfillment of services for customers in territory.
- Right size the business including streamlining management and optimizing allocation of resources across all sales channels as necessary.
- Work closely with direct reports/managers to support them in optimizing day-to-day operations.
- Proactively identify and resolve any aspects of quality or customer service that are below customer expectations.
- Full P&L responsibilities for market; utilizing quantitative tools and provides analysis to improve financial performance and reach market goals.
- Ensure the region is deploying Company resources profitably by evaluating and recommending investment decisions (headcount, coverage patterns, equipment, etc.).
- Maintain and demonstrate an environment of open communication with customers, employees and managers where information is provided in a proactive, candid and consistent manner to drive company core values and business results.
- Ensure that managers in the region possess the necessary tools and training to identify and resolve people-related and performance management concerns in a proactive, respectful and fair manner.
- Monitor and take ownership of employee output to ensure maximum efficiencies and ensure that daily/weekly/monthly production goals are met.
- Create and manage monthly development plans to foster each employees personal and professional growth.
- Create and maintain a work environment where employees have the tools, resources, training, direction and support necessary to operate in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Identify and correct employee performance deficiencies in an efficient and professional manner.
- Work with Human Resources and direct reports to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Manage and coordinate new hire orientation/on boarding to ensure smooth transition and proper planning is in place for all new employees entering into the market.
- Proven success in profitably managing a P&L of at least $XX million in annual revenues.
- Track record of optimizing profitability across all areas of responsibility, including previously non-profitable accounts/segments
- Demonstrated ability to work across sales channels to create more value for the customer, company and employee.
- Proven ability to increase revenues in existing accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with customers.
- Credible and persuasive communicator and an active listener. Ability to empower others and to be a decisive leader.
- Flexible, resilient, diplomatic, tolerant, and able to break down silos for the greater good of the company.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and implementing change in a positive way.
- Experience successfully managing both management and non-management staff of at least 10 employees
- Must be willing to travel periodically.