It is the primary responsibility of the Advanced Technology Representative to drive market acceptance and investment in Riddell’s Smart Helmet Technology & Analytics subscription services. Within Riddell’s Smart Helmets, the Advanced Technology Rep will be focused on InSite technology which is the leading head impact monitoring system in football. Work in conjunction with Riddell’s Institutional sales team to actively sell, support, setup, and train all InSite accounts across three sales regions. Serve as a direct support resource for internal Smart Helmet Technology team in developing and coordinating product training for Riddell sales reps. Attend and present at a variety of tradeshows/conferences. Explore additional avenues of partnership and product exposure. Responsible for either the Northeast or Southeast region of the country. Apply directly to our Riddell Careers Site.
- Manage interactions with current Riddell Smart Helmet technology users and target accounts to expand sales and future engagement with Riddell Smart Helmet Technology Products
- Provide support to Riddell sales reps, regional managers and customers utilizing Riddell’s Smart Helmets
- Assist with identifying and engaging prospects in institutional and non-academic third-party target markets
- Participates in Smart Helmet opportunity events and represent the Smart Helmet Team at target market events both regionally and nationally (i.e., clinics, symposiums, and conferences)
- Assist Riddell sales representatives with development of effective sales training, presentation tools and promotional materials
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues with the technology
- Assist with developing Smart Helmet marketing content highlighting Smart Helmet products including help facilitating user testimonials
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships with the ability to influence across teams to achieve goals
- Explore additional avenues of the sale beyond the standard institutional relationships
- Physically calls on accounts as required by sales management
- Travels up to 80-90% within assigned territory.
- Travels up to 5% to Riddell Headquarters located in Des Plaines, IL.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum (2 years) of Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Account Management and Sales Support
- Experience presenting to large groups in person, as well as, via webinar
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Need to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Experience working with data and analytics
- Proven examples of creatively taking a complex business idea and driving it to something tangible.
- Familiarity with technological solutions
- High-energy, results-focused self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently within deadlines
- Proven track record of teamwork and working well with and as a support resource for both internal Sales, Marketing, Communications and Product Development teams and Customers
- Former Collegiate Student-Athlete
- Understanding of football schematics
- Experience in consumer engagement, account management, and sales support
- Experience with CRM & Sales Analysis Programs preferred