Personal Trainer/Fitness Professional
Seeking Personal Trainer/Fitness Professional that must feel comfortable training in a 1on1 environment and group training. Must be team oriented, reliable, trustworthy, punctual, and lead by example. We practice what we preach in terms of achieving a healthy life style. We are a club for everybody and every BODY.
Deliver a variety of personal training workouts for a wide range of clients. Build a client base and recruit new personal training clients under the management of the Personal Training Director and with the Personal Training team. The Personal Trainer's purpose is to build a client base that contributes to departmental revenues by maintaining an existing client base.
Part Time Requirements
- Minimum of 3 Hours Shifts
*If no clients, required to have scheduled booked with lead generation to gain new or retain business.
Full Time Requirements
- Minimum of 30 Hours per Week
*Schedule will be managed in partnership with Fitness Manager and Club General Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Demonstrate correct use of all weight and cardiovascular equipment.
- Conduct a minimum of 15 personal training sessions per week (average) after 90 days of employment. (up to 15 hours/week)
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards.
- Perform a customer service role by assisting members in monitoring their exercise programs, encouraging members to reach their fitness and wellness goals, and handling member concerns and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Encourage members to take advantage of other club services and programs.
- Other duties as assigned such as cleaning equipment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build professional relationship with members
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Demonstrated organizational skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of two years of education in the field of exercise science or a related field and at least two years' experience in a similar position; or a Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a combination of education and experience
- Nationally recognized personal training certification from NSCA or ACSM preferred. Other certifying bodies will be considered.
- Must have current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (must be obtained within 60 days of hire)
Must be able to physically or verbally demonstrate proper usage of equipment. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arms and hands; and hear or talk. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
CLUB4 Fitness is a membership-oriented health facility offering a wide array of health and fitness equipment that allow members to achieve their health and fitness goals through regular exercise programs. At every location of CLUB4 Fitness, we have combined the best workout classes with outstanding service and an unbeatable atmosphere. From the building design to the variety of equipment, CLUB4 Fitness offers a truly unique experience.
It is our mission to provide an entertaining, educational, friendly and inviting, functional and innovating experience of uncompromising quality that meets the health and fitness needs of your mind, body, and spirit. You must have the passion and desire to RESOLVE-REBUILD-REWARD and REPEAT for the life of your body. Our goal is to improve the physical, medical, spiritual and emotional health of our community and thats why were passionate about making CLUB4 Fitness. A CLUB4 Everybody and every BODY.