Assistant Director of Graphic Design and Branding
- Auburn University
- Auburn, Alabama
Creative Services Specialist - Athletics
Requisition Number S1648P
Auburn University Athletics seeks candidates for a Creative Services Specialist to assist the Manager of Creative Services in creating and maintaining the brand of Auburn University Athletic Department by contributing to the design and production of departmental publications related to individual sports.
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn: Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years. Employees enjoy competitive benefits that include top-notch health insurance, generous retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, flexible spending accounts and more!
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment.
- Assists in the graphic design and production of all athletic departmental publications, including, but not limited to, posters, schedule cards, coaches’ clinics and camp brochures, media guide covers, and game program covers.
- Helps design and implement the marketing strategy and calendar for athletic recruiting including but not limited to, mailers, social media, info graphics, itineraries, and nametags.
- Prepares and distributes creative materials to include digital, web, print, video, social media, and outdoor materials.
- Assists with overarching sports marketing, communication, and public relations campaigns.
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.
- May preform other job related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communications, Broadcasting, Film or Television Production, or relevant.
- 1 Year of Experience
- Experience in graphic design, messaging and branding.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), new media, social media, and networking.
Salary Range: $31,300 - $52,100
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Job ID: 351984967