Job ID: 352089656
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We are currently seeking a full-time Dining Services Director to oversee the planning, coordination and implementation of all activities pertaining to a quality dining program for residents, staff and guests.
DINING SERVICES DIRECTOR ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Supervises the staff which involves direct and indirect responsibilities for interviewing, selection, training, motivating, wage and salary administration, performance appraisal, managing policies and procedures to ensure achievement of the departments' goals.
2) Responsible for the strategic planning and operations of the department by implementing cost control measures and meeting budget goals.
3) Plans and implement menus that meet resident's satisfaction and nutritional needs.
4) Ensures that training and certification needs are maintained.
5) Plans and coordinates selection, purchase, storage and maintenance of food and beverages. Ensures proper operation and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
6) Prepares and plans the Dining Services Departments budget and submits to the Executive Director for review and approval.
DINING SERVICES DIRECTOR ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Wellness credit opportunity of $50 per pay period
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Plans
Basic Life & AD&D Insurance – benefit amount is three times annual salary
Long Term Disability – premium paid by company
Health Advocate – free assistance with resolving healthcare and insurance related issues
403(b) Retirement Plan and Profit Sharing Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - free counseling for employees and their families
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Resident Scholarship Fund
Free Flu Shots and Hepatitis B vaccinations
Tickets at Work – discount pricing on travel and entertainment options