Job ID: 352248247
Westminster Suncoast, a beautiful active living retirement community located in St. Petersburg is currently seeking a Dining Room Supervisor. Now offering a $500 sign-on bonus! POSITION SUMMARY: Provide instructions and support for staff that prepares and serves meals to residents at all levels of service in all dining areas. Ensures exemplary customer service is being practiced at all times. Westminster offers a generous compensation and benefit package, including company paid Life insurance, LTD insurance, Pension plan, Wellness Program and Fitness Center.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
1. Oversee daily dining room service to ensure an overall quality resident experience. Maintain and manage Standards of Service to our residents in the Dining Rooms.
2. Ensure that table service is performed in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
3. Work closely with culinary team to assure quality products are being prepared and
served based on established presentation protocols.
4. Prepare dining service reports, In-services and inventories as assigned by the supervisor.
5. Manage catering services to ensure successful operations at all company activities.
6. Ensure that cleanliness and sanitation of the dining areas are maintained based on established standards and guidelines.
The above position description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and
responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed
in the description. This position description may change from time to time as the needs of the
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Home Dept.: 2030XX
EEO/Occ: 9 - Service
Page 2 of 2
Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days date of hire.
Experience: 3 Years experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
Supervisory Leadership experience.
Requirements: Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of Florida.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Problem solving abilities.