Quality Assurance Technician Jobs in Monroe, WI

Search Quality Assurance Technician Jobs

1-2 of 2 Jobs
Aerotek - Belleville, WI (17 miles from Monroe, WI)
Responsible for inspecting GMPs Ensuring product quality, and identifying anything that might pose a food safety risk. Moving from one production line to the next 80% of the time and the other 20%...
7 hours ago
Berner Food & Beverage - Dakota, IL (14 miles from Monroe, WI)
Excellent Opportunity to grow with expanding company! Great pay and benefits. Potential to earn 10% or more after 1st year of employment 1000.00 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days. Only work 14 days a...
90+ days ago

Demographic Data for Monroe, WI

Moving to Monroe, WI? Find some basic demographic data about Monroe, WI below.


15,217
538
Medium/Sm

Quality Assurance Technician Online Courses and Training Opportunities

Information Systems Auditing, Controls and Assurance
The course is awarded The Best Free Online Courses of All Time, and Best Online Courses of the Year (2021 Edition) by Class Central (http://www. classcentral.com). - Information systems (IS) are...

Software Quality Assurance
This program is designed for Software Quality Control and Assurance Manager, Project Manager and Software Development Team Member who is interested in increasing the likelihood of project success....

Quality Assurance (QA) Class
Software quality assurance consists of means of monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure software quality. It encompasses on the entire software development process...

Title Synonyms

Users interested in this job title also searched for the following job title

Salary for Quality Assurance Technician Jobs in Monroe, WI

This is the average annual salary for Quality Assurance Technician jobs in Monroe, WI as reported by the BLS.

$45,172

Top Hiring Companies

Top hiring companies in your area for Quality Assurance Technician positions

Highest Education Level

Quality Assurance Technicians in Monroe, WI offer the following education background
  • Bachelor's Degree (36.0%)
  • High School or GED (18.7%)
  • Master's Degree (15.0%)
  • Associate's Degree (14.5%)
  • Vocational Degree or Certification (12.1%)
  • Some College (1.7%)
  • Doctorate Degree (1.6%)
  • Some High School (0.5%)

Average Work Experience

Here's a breakdown of the number of years' experience offered by Quality Assurance Technicians in Monroe, WI
  • Less than 1 year (33.5%)
  • None (20.2%)
  • 2-4 years (17.3%)
  • 1-2 years (15.6%)
  • 4-6 years (6.7%)
  • 10+ years (3.1%)
  • 6-8 years (2.5%)
  • 8-10 years (1.2%)

Quality Assurance Technician Related Career Advice Articles

The Top Qualities Teams Want in an Athletic Trainer

Being an athletic trainer is a competitive field but if you learn the traits that teams are looking for ,you can make this sports career a reality


4K, VR and Drones: The Evolution of Sports Broadcasting


Here's One Experienced Golfer's Story On What It Takes To Become A Great Golf Coach

Experienced golf coach Jordan Fuller shares his knowledge gathered from coaching golf over the last 30 years